Carriage Free UK Mainland
Special price while stocks last
To make an enquiry please call us on 01794 328446 or use the Make Enquiry button above!
Diesel fuelled infrared heater for indoor (well ventilated) and outdoor applications. Combustion gases are catalysed so the heater requires no flue or exhaust pipe. Integral fuel tank and large wheels make the unit fully manoeuvrable. Tank capacity is 51 litres, giving approx. 20 hours full power operation per fill. Stainless steel combustion chamber may be adjusted, in the vertical plane, through 40° to direct the heat as required.
- Infrared heater suitable for well ventilated indoor applications
- Clean burning unit operates on paraffin kerosene or diesel
- Unit produces an impressive 125000 Btu/hr on high setting
- 60ltr Tank allows approximately 16.5-22hrs running time dependant on setting making this unit extremely economical
- Complies with rigorous standards and is fitted with a safety cut-out.
|Min Capacity (kW)||29kW|
|Max Capacity (kW)||38|
|Min Capacity (BTU)||95,000|
|Max Capacity (BTU)||125000|
|Fuel Consumption (L / Hour)||3|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||60ltr|